【计】 browsing; monitoring
1.keeptabon 2.keepatagon 3.keepacheckon 4.monitoring 5.observation 6.surveillance 7.stakeout 8.watching 9.watch 10.watch...for 11.vigil 12.monitor(program) 13.oversight 14.monitored 15.auditing 16.haveaneyeon
- 警方监视著他常去的酒吧。The police watched the bars which he was known to resort.
- 警方一直严密监视著可疑分子的活动。The police have been keeping a close watch on the suspects' movements.
- 警方对疑犯昼夜监视。The police are keeping the suspects under round-the-clock surveillance.
- 警方派人监视那个可疑人的住宅。The police put a watch on the suspect's house.
- 他受到警方严密监视。He was under observation by the police.
- 他们严密监视他，惟恐他会逃脱。They watched him closely in case he should escape.
- 警方一直监视着他的一举一动。The police have been observing his movements.
- 你们国家的政治嫌疑犯受警察监视吗？Are political suspects kept under police observation in your country?