1.jabberwocky 2.tommyrot 3.tomfoolery 4.noia 5.vacuity 6.weariness 7.ennui 8.yawnful 9.fiddlededee 10.fastidium 11.inanity 12.barrenness 13.monotony 14.slightness 15.vapidness 16.prosiness
- 那会议自始至终十分无聊。The meeting was one big yawn from start to finish.
- 他自从失业以来，常觉百无聊赖。Since losing his job, he has often experienced a profound sense of ennui.
- 讨厌的人愚钝的、无聊的或讨厌的人；害人精An obtuse, boring, or bothersome person; a pest.
- 他挺讨人喜欢，就是有点无聊。He's likeable enough, but a bit boring.
- 我的周末过得很无聊--只是在屋子里转转或者看看电视。My weekend was boring I just floated about (the house) or watched TV.
- 继续这种无聊的争辩是无用的。It's useless to continue such a barren argument.