【经】 pay out; payout
1.spend 2.occupy 3.expend 4.invest 5.spent 6.outlay 7.pay-out 8.payout 9.paysthout 10.go 11.take(transport) 12.spending 13.expenditure
- 我负责偿还他们为我而用的全部花费。I undertook to indemnify them for expenses incurred on my behalf.
- 每年都要花费大量金钱在广告上。A large amount of money is spent on advertisements every year.
- 完成这个工程花费了他们十亿多美元。It took them more than one billion dollars to complete the project.
- 组织这样大规模的聚会要花费许多时间和精力。The organization of such a large-scale party takes a lot of time and energy.
- 勿做不必要的花费。Don't involve yourself in unnecessary expense.
- 修理教堂结构的花费非常大。The cost of repairing the fabric of the church was very high.
- 对我来说，拥有一辆汽车的花费太大。It's too much of an expense for me to own a car.
- 修筑一条铁路要花费许多劳动力。It takes a lot of labor to build a railway.